Barnard is proud to announce that starting the beginning of the 3rd quarter, we will be implementing new before- and after-school programming through our new Community Schools Grant. This $100,000 grant will also provide for parent programming, job training, counseling and social emotional services as well as expanded after school arts programs. We will also be able to offer summer enrichment programs, open to Barnard students as well as all children in our community. We are very excited about this incredible opportunity for Barnard, our families and our community. Watch the website and eNewsletter for more information!
- Is Barnard Your Neighborhood School?
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Red/Blue/Green Rotation Schedule
- Meet our Teachers and Staff
- Halloween 2015
- African American History 2014
- 2013/2014 Open House
- Hispanic Heritage Month 2013
- PAC H.S. Fair 2013
- 2014 Talent Show!
2012-2013 Photo Archive
- First Grade
- PTO Roller Skating Party - May 18, 2013
- 8th Grade Luncheon - May 23, 2013
- Girls on Fire Field Trip May 29
- Career Day 2013
- Talento! Talent! May 31, 2013
- 5th Grade Trip to Navy Pier
- Academic Awards 2013
- Chicago Arts Partnerships in Education (CAPE)
- 8th Grade Graduation 2013
- Pre-K End of the Year
- 3rd Grade Antics!
- Kindergarten End of Year
- Halloween 2013
- News/Announcements >