We are proud to announce that Barnard has been selected as a recipient of the highly competitive $10,000 Creative Schools Fund Arts Advance Grant. This grant will fund a community partnership with the Beverly Arts Center to create a tile mural on the south entrance of the building reflecting IB Individuals and Societies themes. The project will begin during the 3rd quarter, with expected installation of the student created mural by Spring. Watch the eNewsletter and website for details!
- Is Barnard Your Neighborhood School?
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Red/Blue/Green Rotation Schedule
- Halloween 2017
- Barnard High School Fair 2017
- Halloween 2015
- African American History 2014
- 2013/2014 Open House
- Hispanic Heritage Month 2013
- PAC H.S. Fair 2013
- 2014 Talent Show!
2012-2013 Photo Archive
- First Grade
- PTO Roller Skating Party - May 18, 2013
- 8th Grade Luncheon - May 23, 2013
- Girls on Fire Field Trip May 29
- Career Day 2013
- Talento! Talent! May 31, 2013
- 5th Grade Trip to Navy Pier
- Academic Awards 2013
- Chicago Arts Partnerships in Education (CAPE)
- 8th Grade Graduation 2013
- Pre-K End of the Year
- 3rd Grade Antics!
- Kindergarten End of Year
- Halloween 2013
- News/Announcements >
- Boys Basketball
- Barnard Monthly Events