Barnard children and families have an opportunity to give back to those in need this season. Barnard is holding a Holiday Toy Drive for the Pediatric Treasure Chest Foundation, which provides toys and entertainment to children undergoing cancer treatment. The Treasure Chest provides an opportunity to put a smile on children's faces while they are fighting cancer. Our donations will go to help our local children at Christ Hope Pediatric Cancer Center. Please send your child to school with a new, unwrapped toy for our collection boxes between December 1st and 15th. Thank you for your generosity and for being a part of our Barnard Community Spirit!
- Is Barnard Your Neighborhood School?
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Red/Blue/Green Rotation Schedule
- Meet our Teachers and Staff
- Halloween 2015
- African American History 2014
- 2013/2014 Open House
- Hispanic Heritage Month 2013
- PAC H.S. Fair 2013
- 2014 Talent Show!
2012-2013 Photo Archive
- First Grade
- PTO Roller Skating Party - May 18, 2013
- 8th Grade Luncheon - May 23, 2013
- Girls on Fire Field Trip May 29
- Career Day 2013
- Talento! Talent! May 31, 2013
- 5th Grade Trip to Navy Pier
- Academic Awards 2013
- Chicago Arts Partnerships in Education (CAPE)
- 8th Grade Graduation 2013
- Pre-K End of the Year
- 3rd Grade Antics!
- Kindergarten End of Year
- Halloween 2013
- News/Announcements >